Failure to Launch Virtual Portal™, A Unique 3 and 6 Month Programs for clients that are failing to “adult” and their families.
100% Customized & Confidential • Mobile • Highly Credentialed • Worldwide
Our Virtual Services for Failure to Launch Syndrome are just what you need. Failure to Launch Virtual is designed for the professional that is busy and wants to have assistance with their child that could be doing better, much better. Maybe your adult child can’t hold a job, plays video games all day or is smoking Marijuana and or drinking too much, we can help. We are here to help set boundaries, get them motivated and moving and help you have peace of mind. We know to raise an adult child, especially a millennial, can be frustrating. Most of them do not want to hold real jobs, they would prefer to be Internet (Youtube and Instagram) stars, or work 3 hours a week and make lots of money. They don’t understand that they need to start at the bottom to work their way up in a job or that they need real skillsets to get certain careers. They have high anxiety and trouble communicating with others. They may prefer to text overt talk or simply ignore you altogether.
And you are tired. You are worn out and frustrated. We can help.
We offer a full package of wrap-around help, not just for the client (your child) but the family as well. We have a 3 Month and a 6-month program that will help to motivate, educate and get your adult child on the right track. With weekly Skype Calls and daily custom APP check-ins (including GPS Tracking) we can be sure that we are on top of the behaviors that are keeping your adult child stuck. In addition, we are here to assist the family in setting boundaries, assisting with goal implementation and career/job acquisition.
What do I get in the 3-month and 6-month programs?
*Daily APP check-ins, rewards, reminders and chats with the coach for your son or daughter.
*Three weekly calls or Skype sessions with the FTL coach and your son or daughter.
*Weekly or Twice weekly Family Coaching Sessions for you and your spouse/family each week
*Clinical Evaluation for mental health and drug addiction issues.
Our Virtual Failure to Launch Program addresses many related issues:
- Inability to function on life’s terms: what is the ‘stuck point’? Getting to the core of the issues.
- Addressing any drug, alcohol, gaming, internet, and any other unhealthy addictions
- Examining any potential mental health issues that may be contributing to addiction and failure to launch
- Addressing employment, assisting with resume and job skills
- Creating and implementing short and long-term goals & plans, tracking via the APP
- Working to uncover hidden goals, interests, including purpose and passion in life
- Providing additional life coaching throughturbulent periods
- Addressing anxiety, laziness, inability to ‘life’ and get motivated.
- College or work plans
- Addressing financial and budgeting
- Increasing fitness through the APP
- Increasing nutrition through the APP
- Helping to work through any inter-family related matters or communication issues
- Creating support systems and healthy peer group using the APP
- Creating awareness with Lifeskills and Coping skills
- Assessing ADHD, Depression and other diagnoses, along with medications
- Life coaching and creating a life plan.
- Vision board and creation of Bucket List
- and more